Newsfeed for no-wave/party-noise/one-man-band Radio Shock

AddThis Feed Button

SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL:
Enter your email address:

Monday, September 8, 2008

RADIO SHOCK : Last sec Lexington show and Freudian Slips

First of all, I incorrectly typed the name of one of the touring bands in the last email message. HYLAND HOLOGRAM, who I just saw play for the first time and are my new favorite band. Seriously. Those who noticed the error may have thought it was a Freudian Slip, but it's not true. I mistakenly used the name of an earlier proto-project which has become HYLAND HOLOGRAM.

LAST MINUTE SHOW: Lexington, KY TONIGHT! Sept. 8th
473 E. Maxwell, house show. probably around 9:30 start.

TOUR BLOG in effect.

http://mplockwood.blogspot.com

I won't be bothering everyone with mailing list messages constantly, I promise, check the blog for details instead. Just wanted to do the correction and the last second show announcement. Thanks everyone!

-MP

www.radioshock.org

No comments: